Search results for: AMBA
The Tasmanian Multiple Birth Association (TasMBA) is a not-for-profit organisation comprising of multiple birth families . The organisation, run by volunteer families with twins or HOM's, provides support, resources and education to multiple birth families.
TasMBA offers a supportive ear from “those who know”, however it is more than that: regular social interaction for those who feel isolated; whether it is home visits, a phone call, coffee mornings, playgroups, evenings out or weekends away; education at a local level such as expectant parent sessions or first-food introduction classes; breastfeeding support, equipment hire and, volunteer coordination and assistance. These services go a long way to help multiple birth families in raising their children born in very special circumstances
We aim to support and provide services to multiple birth families in the Northern Territory. We are a not for profit community club run by volunteers and are affiliated with the Australian Multiple Birth Association.
The aim of the group is:
- To provide a network of friends who have multiple birth children.
- To provide a means of communication for sharing information about the care and raising of multiple birth children.
- To increase public awareness of the needs of families with multiples and improve the resources available to them.
The Townsville & District Multiple Birth Association Inc. (TDMBA) is a small not-for-profit organisation established to cater to the growing number of multiple birth families in the area. The aims of our organisation are:
• To provide information, practical assistance and support for multiple birth families including regular playgroups/meetings, equipment hire and library;
• To increase awareness of the social needs of multiple birth families and improve the resources available to them.
The Toowoomba and District Multiple Birth Association Inc. (TDMBA) helps you connect with local multiple birth families across the Darling Downs and south-west Queensland. The club also provides a range of services and connections to help support families along the way.
The SCMBA volunteers seek to ensure that the objectives of AMBA/AMBAQ are met by way of the daily operations of the group, namely:
- share information on caring for and raising families with multiple birth children
- provide social networking opportunities for members
- increase the awareness of the needs of and resources available to multiple birth families.
About Us - Founded in 1983 by a group of mums with something in common - Multiples!
Today RMBA supports families in Rockhampton, Mackay, Gladstone, Monto, Yeppoon, Blackwater, Emerald, Springsure, Tieri & many More. Being a member of RMBA offers you a wonderful opportunity to meet other multiple families who understand your unique situation.
Social Events* Newsletters * FREE Book & Video Library * FREE Hire Equipment * FREE Huggies Nappies * Association Meetings * Home & Hospital Visits (if requested) * Expectant Information Sessions * Access to the Australian Twin Registry & Qld Twin Registry * Breastfeeding Support * Family Discounts Online & Locally * Insurance Cover at our Social Functions * Play Groups * Christmas Party/s * Celebrations for Multiple Birth Awareness Week * Higher Order Multiples Support * Bereavement Support * & Much Much More...
- To provide a means of communication for sharing information on the care and raising of multiple birth children.
- To provide social meetings and functions for its members.
- To be a non-commercial, non-sectarian and non-profit organization.
- To co-operate with and actively participate in research projects on local, national and international levels.
- To increase the awareness of the individuality of multiple birth children.
The Bundaberg Multiple Birth Association Inc. was formed in 1975 and is a local group affiliated with the Australian Multiple Birth Association. The Bundaberg MBA covers the Bundaberg, Fraser Coast and Maryborough regions.
The Brisbane Multiple Birth Association Westside Inc. aims to be the local support network and improve the information and resources available to the families with multiples in the western suburbs of Brisbane.
Wyndham Twins Plus is a volunteer-run, not-for-profit community association that provides members with support from other member families around the issues relating to raising multiple birth children. Our goals are to provide a means of communication for sharing information on the care and raising of multiple birth children and to provide regular social meetings and functions for our members.